Snap Grand Stamina Bouldering Crash Pad
Designed for avid climbers with an appetite for adventure the Grand Stamina crash pad is your failsafe for soft landings.
Larger than other bouldering mats in the Stamin range, the Grand Stamina Bouldering Crash Pad can take a real thumping. Because of its big landing zone and with no central folding, it graces you with an even safer platform on impact. Cushioning your falls for a safer landing, preventing injuries, and allowing you to get back up and go again.
With impressively thick high-density foam, a recycled polyester washable outer layer and a shoe cleaning doormat to ensure not grubby footprints get left on the mat itself, this mat is perfect for taking with you when taking heading out for a climb. Removable shoulder straps and handles ensure easy transportation and weighing only 7 and a half kilo’s they’re light enough to trek in and out of even the most remote places.
Whether you’re hanging off a crag at your local climbing spot or hitting up the gym for a training sesh, the Grand Mat can go with you for safe and secure landings when your climb doesn’t go as planned. It’s easy to roll away for simple transportation so bouldering anywhere anytime is always an option.
- Eco-concept – Made from long-lasting materials, including metallic buckles, resistant velcro,
- Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls.
- Upper- 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
- Underlay and sides – 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
- High density 1.5cm EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam stopping the impact
- 9cm high-density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
- When opened – 150 x 100 x 11cm
- Claimed weight – 7.5 kg