A lighter, durable offering from Simms
The Headwaters Pro range is a great choice for Australia and New-Zealand or travelling between the two. Coming in lighter than the G3's or G4's but still using Gore-Tex in a 3-layer upper and lower, these waders offer the perfect compromise between weight and durability.
Essentially built around the excellent and proven design of the G3 waders, the Headwaters are perfect for someone who doesn't need the extra bottom layers; say if you wanted to stay a little cooler in the Australian Summer, or need some packability for overseas trips.
- Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and 3-layer lower
- Zippered Microfleece pocket and Zippered main Chest pocket
- Front and back leg seams to reduce seam wear
- Ergonomic-tapered stocking feet
- Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Weight, 1.2kg