Warms hand without compromising finger dexterity.
Simms Headwaters Fleece No Fingers gloves feature a smooth Polartec fleece for warmth with a DWR finish to help repel the water. The fingerless design help to keep your hands warm on those cold days on the water without compromising on finger dexterity.
- High-Stretch, anti-pill, wind-resistant fleece.
- Heat-pack compatible pocket on the wrist.
- No-finger and open palm design for maximum dexterity.
- Zoned insulation for warmth.
- Fabric: Back of hand - Polartec 200 series Fleece with DWR treatment; Palm - Polartec 100 series Fleece with DWR treatment.
- Claimed Weight: 31.2g per pair.