Throw whatever you want at it, it can take it.
If you want to stay dry, actually dry in any conditions, then the G4 Pro is the way to go. Gasket seals, fully adjustable hood, sealed neck and enough storage options to make Batmans Utility belt look like a lame bum bag, making this the most kitted out jacket Simms has ever produced. If you're wading up to your chest in a freezing river, trying to keep your hands from falling off and then it starts hailing, you'll be dry. If your casting off the beach and a rouge wave decided to dump all over you at midnight, you'll be dry. If you happen to annoy someone who owns a fire truck and they decide to chase you around with a fire hose, you'll be dry.
- Cut from advanced GORE-TEX 3-layer fabrics and kitted with ingenious fishing details throughout.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis centre hood panel.
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch.
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets.
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff.
- Fabric tech: Upper sleeves, shoulders and hood made from 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell - 80D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer. Body and undersleeves made from 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell - 70D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer.