Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot
Specialised for traction and comfort, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot from Simms won't let you down when the fish are on!
Your wading boots are a vital piece of gear, often overlooked, but mean the difference between a good and bad day on the water. The Simms Flyweight Access Wading Boot aims to shave unnecessary weight while maintaining maximum grip. The Vibram Idrogrip Flex sole provides outstanding slip resistance, while Welded TPU overlays and Lightweight Mesh Uppers provide the perfect blend of lightweight and durability. Due to the lightweight nature of the boots, they are exceptional for walking long distances both in and out of water. Grab yourself a pair so you can chase that trophy fish downstream with the confidence you won't slip!
In order to find your Simms Size, please refer to the size guide above
- Vibram Idrogrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides best-in-class wet and slip resistance
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Supportive, lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off
- With a sole optimised for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritise traction. Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritise sole durability should consider Simms G3 or G4 wading boot models.