It was the success of Sea to Summit's Compression Dry Sacks that prompted the creation of a lightweight version.
It boasts the same clever functionality as the original Compression Dry Sack - by using air permeable eVent fabric that allows air to be pushed out of the sack, without allowing water in. It's now ultra-light - compressing gear to one-third of it's volume while keeping it dry.
- Air passes out through eVent fabric for efficient compression.
- Made from Ultra-Sil 30D siliconised high-tenacity Cordura tylon fabric with exceptional strength.
- Waterproof seams, double stitched and fully tape sealed.
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVent fabric base.
- Hypalon closure does not wick moisture.
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Air compresses out, water can't get in.
- Roughly half the weight of the original Compression Dry Sack.