The Spark - a delicate balance of size, weight & warmth.
Lower Limit Rating
The clever combination of ULTRA-DRY Down, the micro-weight 10D nylon shell and the 15D lining ensures that your bag stays dry & warm - wherever you are. The Spark is perfect for the weight & space savvy, or alternatively it can be used as a liner bag - adding one or two seasons to it's rating when slipped inside another sleeping bag.
The secret to the Spark's warmth to weight ratio is in the premium quality goose down, the 1/3 length, light-gauge #3 YKK zip and the high performance micro-weight shell/liner fabrics.
The close-fitting mummy bag includes a full hood, foot box as well as a short zip to maximise the fit and warmth whilst keeping weight and bulk to a minimum. A box-wall baffle construction is utilised for heat retention and the head/neck baffles have been enlarged to trap vital warmth.
- The Spark I offers a comfort rating of 12℃, a lower limit of 8℃ and an extreme rating of - 5 ℃*.
- The Spark is filled with 850+ loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ (90/10 European Goose down) insulation.
- The shell is built from an ultra-light 10-denier nylon that has been treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The soft-touch liner is a high-density weave, 15-denier nylon.
- A sew-through transverse baffle construction is utilised for heat retention.
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- The compressed size is 1.55L
WHAT IS MY SIZE?
Max. User Height - 183cm
Internal Girth - 146cm Chest / 126cm Hip / 88cm Foot
Total Weight - 348g
Max. User Height - 192cm
Internal Girth - 152cm Chest / 132cm Hip / 94cm Foot
Total Weight - 390g