This Pillow can compress to 17% of its original size and uses recycled foam cut-offs to reduce waste.
The soft and stretchy 50D knit face fabric provides a better next to skin feel, while a layer of polyester fibre sheeting beneath gives extra cushioning and also wicks moisture. To prevent slippage during the night, the Foam Core pillow’s base fabric is compatible with the hook-and-loop fastener patches that will come standard with all Sea to Summit Sleeping Mats from mid-2019.
Firmly stuffed with low-density foam with high rebound power for fast expansion, the Foam Core Pillow is compressed and stored with a simple hook-and-loop fastener. Eliminating the need for an extra stuff sack, this system compresses the pillow to 17% of its original size. Styled to perform just like your favourite pillow at home, the Foam Core Pillow is the perfect compact camp pillow.
- Up-cycle off-cuts from our Self Inflating Mats
- Soft face fabric over cushioning fibre sheet for extra comfort
- Firmly stuffed to provide extra comfort and support
- Easy attachment to sleeping mat to prevent slippage
- Quickly compress and store with rolling hook-and-loop closure
- Traditional shape for at-home comfort
- Handy integrated pocket
- Machine washable
- Top Fabric: 100% Polyester, Base Fabric: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: 100% Polyurethane, Closure: 100% Polyester with TPU laminate