Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Insulated Sleeping Mat
The Ether Light XT Insulated Sleeping Mat from Sea to Summit is their thickest and lightest Air Sprung mat for comfort in all seasons.
Sea to Summit wanted to create a mat for a better nights sleep when sleeping in the wild whether it be one night or multiple. They designed the Ether Light XT Insulated mat, with an R Valve of 3.2 and 10cm in thickness, to give you the ultimate comfort.
The Air Sprung cells and looped baffles are the reason why the mat has added comfort and will help you to get a better nights sleep. The technology behind the Air Sprung cells means the mat operates in a similar way to a pocket sprung mattress. The mat is constructed using a dot-weld pattern of the Air Sprung cells and each cell operate independently from the next. This allows the cells to conform around your body making it feel softer and more comfortable with more body contact areas and even dispersion of pressure.
The combination of lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum and THERMOLITE insulation allow you to have a comfortable 10cm thick mat for cold climate sleeping while not compromising on weight.
The multi-valve makes inflation and deflation of the mat easier. The value integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, all in the one unit. The Pillow Lock has been designed to keep your pillow exactly where it is meant to be for a slip-free sleep.
- Extra thick (XT) loop baffle Air Sprung Cells.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth.
- Multi-function high flow rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate ad easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Include Pillow Lock system attaches sea to summit pillows to the mat (pillows sold separately).
- Includes an Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
|Rectangular Regular Wide||Rectangular Large||Large||Regular||Small|
|Rolled Size||12 x 28cm||13 x 28cm||13 x 28cm||12 x 24cm||12 x 24|
Construction and Materials
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches.
- Exkin Platinum is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Mat: 100% Nylon; Valve: 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% polyester; Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon.