A rugged, fully-waterproof Compression Dry Sack that utilises eVent fabric for hassle-free fast, efficient compression of your gear.
Sea to Summit were the first company to introduce eVent air permeable fabric into their compression dry sacks - producing a lighter, simpler and more reliable solution, by eliminating the need for a purge valve. The body is made from a 70D polyurethane-coated fabric with a Hypalon roll-top closure and a lid with four straps for even compression.
- A durable 70D body and lid.
- 10,000mm water head.
- The double stitched and tape sealed seams increase longevity.
- Bar tack reinforced stress points.
- A white interior offers better visibility of contents.
- A pull handle is featured on the bottom.