Sea to Summit's Comfort Plus Insulated Mat has dual-layer technology for fine-tuning a comfortable nights sleep.
The Dual-layer technology in the comfort plus insulated sleeping mat allows you to inflate the top and bottom of the mat separately. If the ground is uneven and bumpy, you can inflate the bottom layer to a firm pressure to give you protection and adjust the top layer with the fine-tune valve for comfort when sleeping. This also means if you do somehow get a puncture in one layer, you can still get through the night with air in the other layer.
The Airs Sprung Cells constructed within the Sea to Summit mats operate in the same way as a pocket sprung mattress. Each cell deforms independently so the mat conforms to your body, has more body contact areas and gives an even dispersion of pressure for a softer and more comfortable mat.
The multi-function valve integrates a one way inflate port, and rapidly deflate port and a fine tun button to adjust the comfort of your mat for a better nights sleep.
The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated mat is a light, compact mat with the extra features to help you fine-tune the mat giving you the ultimate mat for carrying into the wild.
- Air Sprung Cells conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep.
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth.
- Includes an Airstream Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Includes a repair kit for an easy puncture repair in the field.
- Included Pillow Lock system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to the mat.
||14.5 x 24cm
||14.5 x 24cm
||14.5 x 27cm
Construction and Materials
- Exkin Platinum is a very lightweight and quiet metallised fabric. Exkin Platinum thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user.
- THERMOLITE insulation lofts up inside the Air Spring Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric.