Scientific Anglers Skagit Line - Intermediate
The Spey Lite Integrated Skagit Intermediate Line is designed for double-handed fishing applications. The line is built with an integrated running line and a short aggressive head to shoot for maximum distance, which allows you to attach a large spectrum of sink tips of varying sink rates.
The two-toned line has a textured section to indicate visually and audibly when to pick up and start your cast. Scientific Anglers have built the line with welded loops, which allows for fast change of tips on the water. Scientific Anglers range of Sonar Sink leaders are a perfect match for the Skagit line. This is a great line for fishing streamers and wet flies at varying depths on both rivers and lakes.
- Braided multifilament core construction for moderate and cool climates
- Integrated floating running line with an intermediate sink tip
- Ultra-short head for turning over heavy tips and heavily weighted flies
- Combined Sonar sink technology with advanced shooting technology
- Also works with single hand rods
- 600-grain weight