Scientific Anglers Sonar Tropical Titan Clear Tip
The Sonar Tropical Titan Clear Tip is designed for big streamers and bigger poppers. Scientific Anglers Titan taper technology, helps with fast line pick up and powerful turn over of large flies, in trying salt water conditions. The Tropical Titan Clear Tip has an intermediate clear sinking head, for that added bit of stealth.
This is a great line for for chasing big impoundment Barramundi, Permits and Bonefish on the flats or trophy Mulloway of the break walls.
- Tropi-core technology for tropical climates
- 15' clear tip for stealthy presentations
- Quick pick up of large flies and accurate delivery
- Short powerful head provides excellent turnover
- Slow sink rate for fishing subsurface
- Sink rate- 1.25 ips (inches per second)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-8-F/S||33.5’ / 10,2m||105.0’ / 32,0m||280gr / 18,1g|
|WF-9-F/S||33.5’ / 10,2m||105.0’ / 32,0m||330gr / 21,4g|
|WF-10-F/S||33.5’ / 10,2m||105.0’ / 32,0m||380gr / 24,6g|
|WF-11-F/S||33.5’ / 10,2m||105.0’ / 32,0m||450gr / 29,2g|
|WF-12-F/S||33.5’ / 10,2m||105.0’ / 32,0m||500gr / 32,4g|
* Grain weight for the first 30′