Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear - Slow Sinking Fly Line
If you are an angler known to frequent lakes, ponds & reservoirs - you understand the importance of stealth.
The Sonar Stillwater has been constructed with both a clear core and coating that provides the appropriate camouflage. The lines ability to sink slowly also allows anglers to perfect the timing of their retrieves. Although still-water fly fishing isn't in the spotlight - it can be spectacular with the right line, and lucky for you - this is it.
- The clear line allows for stealthy presentations.
- A line that handles windy conditions like a champ.
- The small diameter offers easy casting.
- The sink rate is 1.25 - 2.0 ips.
- Monofilament core.
- Scientific Anglers ID – SA SONAR STW WF XS (X = line weight)