Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Water Fly Line
If you're fishing streamers in cold water, you won't want anything else but the SONAR Sink 25.
The Sink 25 is built with a short, 25' fast-sinking head to ensure that the fly line sinks your flies deep, exceptionally quick. The fast-sinking head is paired with a large diameter handling section so that you have remarkable line control. If you're prepared to get down & dirty - the Sink 25 will have your back.
- A 25' extra-fast sinking head is paired with a handling line for control.
- Best suited for cold-water applications.
- An excellent streamer line.
- The low tangle design increases your shooting distance.
- Floating running line.
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sinks 4' - 15'.
- The Sink 25 replaces the Mastery Wet Tip Express.
- Braided multifilament core.
- Scientific Anglers ID – SA SONAR SINK 25 X (X = grain weight).