One day, One line... Bonefish, Permit and Tarpon.
Scientific Anglers have designed a fly line to help you achieve one of angling's most elusive accomplishments. The idea behind the Mastery Grand Slam line is that in one day on the one line you should be able to fish for Tarpon, Bonefish and Permit.
They have taken their most popular saltwater taper and added a clear intermediate tip for ultra wary fish.
- 8 foot clear, intermediate sink tip for ultra wary fish.
- Intermediate tip gets the fly down the fish.
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod.
- Short, powerful head turns over long leaders and heavy flies.
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments.
- Sink Rate: 1.25ips (Intermediate).