Scientific Anglers Floating Skagit Line
Skagit style lines have over the last few years, continued to creep into Aussie anglers arsenal. Whether you're swinging large articulated trout sliders on the Tumut river or chasing Aussie salmon off the beach. These short headed lines will turn over large flies with minimum effort.
Scientific Angler have redesigned their Skagit line offerings, for 2021. the new lines are tapered end to end, leaving behind the traditional level belly skagit taper. The newly designed taper delivers smoother power delivery, from rod to fly. Scientific Angler has also optimized the head diameter, to accommodate a larger gamut of sink tip lengths and weights.
The Scientific Angler Skagit Floating head, will deliver flies with gusto and accuracy, every time.
- Compact full tapered belly for accuracy and turnover
- Assisted Shooting Technology (AST)
- Welded loops
- High contrast sighter at rear of head
- Braided multifilament core construction
- Designed for moderate to cool climates.