Scientific Anglers Premium Fluorocarbon Leader Fresh/Saltwater - 9ft / 2 Pack
The Fluorocarbon Leaders might not be completely invisible underwater, but let's face it - they're pretty damn hard for fish to see.
The leaders are constructed from a UV-proof, abrasion-resistant material making them super durable. They are great for wary fish, low-water conditions and they truly excel when nymphing. You might not even know that they're also perfect for dry-fly fishing! Just as an added bonus. They have one of the highest wet knot strengths in the industry as well as true-to-spec X sizes.
- The pack includes 2 Fluorocarbon Leaders, because we know that you'd rather spend your time fishing than looking for a spare Leader.
- Length: 9'0" (2.74m)
- The construction ensures the lowest visibility possible.
- Optimal abrasion resistance for durability.
- The refractive index simulates that of water, resulting in ultra-low visibility to fish.
- UV rays have no effect on the strength of the material, even after prolonged exposure to the sun.