Scientific Anglers Frequency Series Trout Fly Line
It's a floating trout line. Simple
The trout taper features an exceptionally versatile, mid-length head that is perfect for highly delicate dry flies. It does however, also provide superb line control for nymph rigs. If you're a trout angler then this is your frequency.
- A great all-rounder trout line.
- The versatile taper excels in almost any condition with a huge range of flies.
- Suitable for most weather conditions.
- Mid-length head.
- Constructed with AST (Advanced Shooting Technology).
- Braided multifilament core.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-3-F||32.0’ / 9,8m||85.0’ / 25,9m||100gr / 6,5g|
|WF-4-F||34.0’ / 10,4m||85.0’ / 25,9m||120gr / 7,8g|
|WF-5-F||34.0’ / 10,4m||85.0’ / 25,9m||140gr / 9,1g|
|WF-6-F||36.0’ / 11,0m||85.0’ / 25,9m||160gr / 10,4g|
* Grain weight for the first 30′ / 9,1m