Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line
The Trout taper, for trout.
Presentation is what it's all about.
The trout taper is designed for the modern trout fly fisher, and modern trout fly rods. The variation that exists today in dries and nymphs is endless, but if trout is what you chase, at least you know this line will do anything that species needs in a floating line.
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-2-F||64.0’ / 19,5m||90.0’ / 27,5m||80gr / 5,2g|
|WF-3-F||64.0’ / 19,5m||90.0’ / 27,5m||100gr / 6,5g|
|WF-4-F||66.0’ / 20,1m||90.0’ / 27,5m||120gr / 7,8g|
|WF-5-F||68.0’ / 20,7m||90.0’ / 27,5m||140gr / 9,1g|
|WF-6-F||70.0’ / 21,3m||90.0’ / 27,5m||160gr / 10,4g|
|WF-7-F||72.0’ / 21,9m||90.0’ / 27,5m||185gr / 12,0g|
* Grain weight for the first 30′
- eatures the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
- The best smooth, true-to-grain-weight line for casting small dry flies to picky risers
- Designed specifically for chasing trout; also useful for grayling and panfish
- Elongated front taper is designed for delicate presentations
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core