Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam - Saltwater Fly Line
The Aussie Grand slam hasn't been decided yet, go out and cast your vote.
Permit, Goldie and Tuskie? Blue Bastard, Permit and GT? Let us know what you think.
The idea behind the Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and brush flies with ease. Here's the line, now you just need the fish.
With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-6-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||180gr / 11,7g|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||205gr / 13,3g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||235gr / 15,2g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||270gr / 17,5g|
|WF-10-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||320gr / 20,7g|
|WF-11-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||370gr / 24,0g|
|WF-12-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||435gr / 28,2g|
* Grain weight for the first 30′
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- The perfect line for bonefish, tarpon, and permit on the flats; also great for snook, redfish, and sea trout
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod
- Short, powerful head turns over long leaders with heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- SA AMP SMTH GR SLAM WF X F – (X = line weight)