Salomon XA 35
A minimalist yet fully-featured trail running pack ideal for ultralight, overnight stints and fastpacking adventures.
The Salomon XA 35 trail running pack is durable, weather-resistant and made to support you on those longer outings and expeditions. Its minimalist, low-bulk construction reduces overall weight while preserving all necessary features and provides room for all the fastpacking essentials.
Salomon has incorporated hard-wearing, weather-resistant, quick-drying fabrics and fully taped seams to keep out the elements on those unpredictable days. The XA 35 is designed with a number of adjustable straps on the shoulders and chest, as well as a removable hip belt for added stability on rugged terrain. Two soft flask water bottles are included and slot into designated flask holders on each shoulder strap for on-the-go hydration. The breathable back panel feels fantastic against the back with its thermo moulded design resting perfectly in line with your spine and shoulders.
The bucket-style opening provides an easy-access storage solution for excess layers, food, and first-aid equipment, while the roll-top closure prevents water from seeping in. This 35L version is especially useful for ultralight multiday runs, with the capacity to hold a low-volume shelter and sleep system
- Weather-resistant fabrics with a high-density structure
- Multiple straps for a snug fit
- Efficient stash pocket design is ideal for storing everything you need throughout the day
- Motion fit stretches around your body to hold the load stably while letting you move.
- Sensifit construction uses stretchy, breathable fabrics that conform to the body.
- Quick link sternum strap allows you to adjust and connect your pack quickly when on the move.
- Two soft flask water bottles included
- Claimed weight - 680g