Red Chili Ventic Air Climbing Shoes
Whether you’re at the crag or in the gym, these comfortable climbing shoes won't let you down.
A clever design combining a slightly asymmetrical design and minimum pre-tension offers superior comfort and breathability.
The soft sole construction is made from durable RX-2 rubber which makes them easy to get on and off, making them a perfect beginners shoe. However, at the same time, they offer the necessary stability to be able to step precisely into the smallest of footholds. They provide optimal grip and stability, and the modern sock design appeals to young climbers who might want something with a little more visual appeal.
- Load: Neutral, medium wide, comfort lasts
- Closure system: Two VCR straps
- Tongue: Seamless tongue for simple on and offs without creasing
- Toe Box: Reinforced inner lining
- Heel: Comfort fit heel
- Upper: Single-piece Ventic upper (knitted fabric for maximum breathability)
- Footbed: Hemp footbed (antibacterial and odour blocking
- Sole: Continuous red chilli RX-2 Sole (4.5mm)
- Claimed Weight 490 g (pair)/Size 8 (US)
- Sizes US 8-12