Rab Women's Electron Pro Jacket
An efficient, high-performance technical jacket
The Women's Electron Pro Jacket by Rab is an absolute all rounder, offering ultra-light warmth and protection for unforgiving alpine weather, cold morning commutes or watching the kids play sport on a chilly Saturday morning. Designed with a water repellent Pertex Quantum Pro outer, and ethically-sourced 800FP European goose down insulation, Rab have cut no corners in the making of this jacket. Offering rapid, flexible, and efficient mountain insulation, you can count on the Women's Electron Pro Jacket to keep you warm when nothing else will.
Zoned midi and micro baffle stitches have been carefully implemented to hug your body reducing bulk and cold spots, and channelling down-migration for consistent warmth. In-built stretch panels allow the jacket to move with you and encourage full range of motion, while the elastic cuffs prevent heat from escaping. Featuring a pair of harness-compatible hand pockets, convenient internal pocket and rugged YKK zip, Rab's Women's Electron Pro Jacket is simply one of the best down layers on the market.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Fit: Regular
- Claimed Product Weight: 459g