Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket
Brave the elements in the Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket.
The Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket perfectly combines reliable protection and sustainability. Made from recycled materials, this jacket offers eco-conscious outdoor enthusiasts the chance to enjoy their adventures with a clear conscience.
Featuring a Pertex Shield 2.5-layer fabric, this jacket is fully waterproof, windproof and breathable, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable no matter how challenging the weather conditions. The adjustable hood, hem and cuffs provide additional protection from the elements, while the YKK front zip and storm flap keep the rain out.
The jacket also has two zippered hand pockets and two large under-arm vents for dumping heat quickly. Lightweight and packable, the Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, and any outdoor activity where protection from the elements is crucial.
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Claimed Weight: 280g
- Main: Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield / 98gsm / HH: 20,000mm / MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length: 69cm (Size 10)