The VR Alpine Light Jacket from Rab brings you all-day comfort in the mountains.
The Vapour-Rise Alpine Light Jacket strikes the perfect balance between insulation, breathability and protection. The breathable softshell is made from lightweight Pertex Quantum Air and alongside a combination of VR wicking and VR Airflow polyester linings help transport excess moisture away from the body. Between these two layers, a thermoregulation microclimate is created which helps keep the wearer warm as well as dry.
In addition to the to a belay-friendly double-ended zip, the VR Alpine Light Jacket features a pair of oversized zipped chest pockets for additional venting and a lightweight elasticated hood and cuffs to help keep the weight down.
This warm and uniquely versatile all-round mountain layer may just be the jacket that you never take off.
- Lightweight elasticated hood for protection.
- Body-mapped fast-wicking lining for comfort.
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric.
- YKK oversized chest pocket provides storage and venting.
- YKK vislon double-ended full-length front zip.
- Lightweight elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem.
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum Air 37g/m with DWR
- Lining: VR Wicking (102g/m), with VR Airlfow (75g/m).
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining (55% recycled) and 100% polyester mesh.
- Claimed Weight: 312g