Rab Men's VR Alpine Light Jacket
Rab's VR Alpine Light Jacket provides all the thermal regulation, moisture management and weather protection an outdoor enthusiast needs.
The Vapour-Rise Alpine Light Jacket strikes the perfect balance between insulation, breathability and protection. The breathable softshell is made from lightweight Pertex Quantum Air and alongside a combination of VR wicking and VR Airflow polyester linings help transport excess moisture away from the body. Between these two layers, a thermoregulation microclimate is created which helps keep the wearer warm as well as dry.
In addition to a belay-friendly double-ended zip, the VR Alpine Light Jacket features a pair of oversized zipped chest pockets for additional venting and a lightweight elasticated hood and cuffs to help keep the weight down.
The VR Alpine Jacket is as practical for alpine activities as it is for winter bike rides, outdoor training sessions and daily commutes.
- Lightweight elasticated hood for protection.
- Body-mapped fast-wicking lining for comfort.
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric.
- YKK oversized chest pocket provides storage and venting.
- YKK vision double-ended full-length front zip.
- Lightweight elasticated cuffs and adjustable hem.
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum Air 37g/m with DWR
- Lining: VR Wicking (102g/m), with VR Airflow (75g/m).
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining (55% recycled) and 100% polyester mesh.
- Claimed Weight: 312g