Rab Phantom Pull-On - Ultralight Rain Jacket
Sub 90 grams and fully waterproof? Sign me up!
The Rab Phantom Pull-On is one of the lightest, waterproof garments ever produced. Originally designed for mountain running, the jacket is perfect for any fast and light activity where weightlessness is paramount.
Featuring a 2-layer construction of 7D Pertex Shield 2.5L fabric, Rab has produced an ultralight, packable jacket perfect to keep in a pocket or bag for when the weather sets in on a trail run or multi-day hike. With stretch fabric and an elasticated hood/cuffs, the Phantom Pull-On provides plenty of adjustability and room to move so you can focus on moving and not on the jacket you're wearing. Whether you're running an ultra in the rain or simply in need of a waterproof jacket weighing next to nothing, the Rab Phantom Pull-On is the one for you!
- Claimed weight: 85.5g!
- Slim fit
- 7D Pertex Shield 2.5L fabric with stretch (40gsm) HH: 20,000mm/MTVR: 20,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Ultralight taped seams
- Reduced volume hood with ultralight stiffened peak, micro elasticated front section and easy access adjustment
- Deep venting, calandered YKK front zip for weather protection with internal waterproof zip guard
- Optimised elbow preserve for unrestricted movement whilst running
- Extended banded cuffs to optimise hand warmth during exposed runs
- Part elasticated cuffs for better access to a sports watch
- Part elasticated hem for improved fit
- Pre-tensioned stuff sack for quick and easy storage
- Packed size: 8cm x 10cm
- Multi-angle reflective branding throughout
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating
- Centre back length (Size 10): 68cm
- Garment weighs a claimed total of 75g including stuff sack