A waterproof jacket that perfectly balances breathability, protection and weight.
Rab's Muztag Gore-Tex Jacket is built from multi-layer, air-permeable 30D GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable with 40D reinforcements. This design enables extreme breathability, minimising moisture build-up, alongside a pair of deep venting pits zips will help keep you comfortable in a wider range of activities.
The jacket also features both zippered and mesh internal pockets plus four external pockets that can be accessed while wearing a harness. A highly advanced helmet-compatible hood with a wire and laminated peak, roll down hood tab, wind collar and three-way adjustment, adds to the design of the Muztag. In addition, the waist and hem can be adjusted with one-hand drawcords and the glove-friendly cuffs come with knuckle protection to prevent water ingress.
This high energy Alpine shell, with an articulated and active fit, delivers outstanding performance without the bulk or weight of other jackets.
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap.
- 3-way fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar.
- Hybrid of the lightest available weights of new GORE-TEX PRO (most breathable) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness.
- 2 external Napoleon pockets using YKK Aquaguard Zips.
- 2-way lightweight fully venting concealed YKK pit zips.
- Internal zipped and mesh pockets.
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem.
- Main fabric: 30D Gore-Tex Pro (most breathable), 100g/m
- Reinforcement: 40D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 144g/m.
- Composition: 100% polyamide withePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer.
- Claimed Weight: 497g