Rab's Electron Pro Jacket makes mountain grade warmth packable, portable and flexible.
The Electron Pro Jacket from Rab features zoned baffles filled with high-loft goose down and is designed for winter insulation, alpine climbing and year-round mountain use. The lightweight outer is made from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a DWR coating for improved weatherproofing. The zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction help minimise the bulk of the jacket, eradicates cold spots and increase core warmth.
The 800FP RDS-certified European goose down is ethically sourced and treated with a Nikwax hydrophobic finish for resilient loft retention. Other key features include the stretch panels on the cuffs, a helmet-compatible hood and two handwarmer pockets with YKK zippers that can be accessed even when wearing a harness.
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak.
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction.
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant.
- High YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Double-ended full-length front YKK Natulon zip.
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape.
- Main fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m, with DWR.
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m.
- Insulation:800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish.
- Composition: 100% polyamide with a polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining.
- Stuff sack included.
- Claimed Weight: 524g