Rab Men's Cirrus Alpine Insulated Jacket
The Men's Cirrus Alpine Insulated Jacket from Rab is a versatile alpine all-rounder. The soft 30D recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell features a tightly woven down-proof structure with a DWR (durable water repellent) lining for enhanced weatherproofing. Pair this with the 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft Silver insulation Luxe for durable high loft protection.
Developed to provide the warmth of down but using 100% recycled, synthetic fibres, this insulation is water repellant, compressible and highly efficient. Other features include a snug under helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets and an integrated stuff sack.
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood.
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe.
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable.
- Full-length front YKK Vision zip.
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket.
- Lightweight stretch cuffs and adjustable hem.
- Main fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum 50g/m, with DWR.
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m
- Insulation: new Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation.
- Stuff sack included.
- Claimed Weight: 516g
- Regular Fit.