An ultra-compact headlamp that offers exceptional proximity lighting.
The simple, yet powerful Zipka offers 200 lumens of brightness and a wide beam for superb lighting. The minimalistic, self-adjusting retractable cord is patented by Petzl and provides a number of possibilities for wearing & mounting. The Zipka has a fantastic burn time, making it perfect for camping and trekking, travelling or even daily household use. A phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark and the red lighting mode is featured for more subtle lighting.
- The ultra-compact design is easy to carry & wear.
- A self-adjusting cord offers versatility.
- The long burn time makes the Zipka perfect for camping & trekking, travelling or household use.
- The 3 lighting modes - proximity, movement & distance vision can be easily & quickly selected with a single button.
- A phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark.
- The Zipka will operate with both AAA/LR03 batteries or Petzl's CORE rechargeable battery.
The Hybrid Concept allows the Zipka to utilise two alternate energy sources - depending on the use. The CORE rechargeable battery is ideal for intensive or frequent use and is an economical solution over a longer period of time. The CORE Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery equals approximately 900 AAA/LR03 batteries and can be easily recharged via the universal USB port.
Alternatively, you can use 3 AAA/LR03 batteries that perfect for occasional use.
The Hybrid Concept is a practical and flexible solution, as the ZIPKA accepts either the CORE rechargeable battery or 3 AAA/LR03 batteries - without an adapter. The CORE rechargeable battery is available as an accessory and is not included with the ZIPKA.