Petzl Swift RL Headlamp - 900 Lumens Reactive Lighting
The most powerful of Petzl's compact Headlamps.
At only 100g in weight and with a light output of 900 lumens the Swift RL headlamp from Petzl is one of their most powerful. Featuring Reactive light technology the Swift RL is able to analyse the ambient light and will automatically adjust the lumen output to the user's requirements significantly increasing burn time and user interaction. The headband is reflective for night visibility.
The Swift RL has a single button control for all lamp functions, is rechargeable, and has a five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery level charge. The two-part construction gives excellent dynamic stability, ideal for vigorous activities such as mountaineering, trail running, or skiing.
- Pioneers of caving, Petzl headlamps have a reserve lighting mode that provides 10 lumens for approx. 30 minutes before low power shut off, so you don't get stuck in the dark.
- Longer burn time, greater visual comfort, and less manual operation with the reactive lighting mode.
- Visual comfort from the two beam patterns (flood or mixed) giving high-performance lighting for outdoor activities.
- An updated ergonomic adjustable headband with two-part construction makes the Swift RL the most comfortable compact headlamp in the range.
- The same headband also allows a highly useful round the neck option that can see the headlamp tilted upwards to see ahead while climbing
- Reflective headband for high visibility during night use in group situations.
- Custom Lithium-Ion 2350 mAh battery, rechargeable via the type B micro USB port, with battery charge indicator.
- Remarkable ease of use with a single button, providing control over all functions.
- Choice of two lighting modes: Reactive or Standard.
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning on during transport or storage.
- Detachable, washable headband.
- Light Output: 900 lumens
- Claimed weight: 100g
- Energy: 2350 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Charging time: 6h
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather resistant)
- Certifications: CE