Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
With enhanced protection for climbing mountaineering and ski touring, the METEOR helmet is low profile and lightweight.
Because of its enhanced ventilation, it’s an all-year-round helmet and perfect for all-weather extremities. METEOR is the first CE-certified ski touring helmet and provides greater coverage and enhanced protection for your head.
Its been thoughtfully styled with integrated points for ski goggles and is compatible with ski goggle headbands which can be easily adjusted even with gloves on. It's made using an in-mold construction with expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell.
- Large vents for airflow
- Quality finish and sleek design
- Enhanced protection; Designed in accordance with Petzl’s top and side protection label
- Designed for optimal protection against the side, front and rear impacts
- Suited for skit touring- the first CE certified ski touring helmet
- Optimal ventilation – helmet can be worn from beginning to end of the outing.
- Two clips in front and rear of the elastic band help to secure a headlamp t the helmet for nighttime use.
- Note: this helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets
- Claimed weight 240g