Patagonia Women's Waterproof Torrentshell City Coat - Black
You might be battling a heavy downpour on your daily commute, or simply just wandering the streets of your favourite Australian city in the rain... whatever you're doing - do it in a Torrentshell.
The packable, wet-weather urban raincoat is built from H2No Performance Standard, lightweight nylon (100% recycled) that has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off nasty weather. A number of other waterproof details include an adjustable, removable hood that will secure with hidden snaps, as well as a full-length snapped placket that's complete with a 2-way zipper and storm flap. The articulated elbows allow a greater range of movement and the cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. The princess seaming creates a feminine, stylish fit and the coat finishes above the knee.
- A H2No Performance Standard; 2.5-layer, tear-resistant nylon (100% recycled) fabric is used for packability and minimal weight. Includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps.
- The full-length snapped placket has 2-way zippers and a storm flap.
- The front & back princess seaming has darts that provide a feminine silhouette. Above the knee length.
- Includes articulated elbows, snapped cuff tabs, two patch pockets with flaps that secure with hidden snaps and side-entry hand-warmer pockets that are lined with brushed polyester.
- Solid fabric is bluesign approved.
- Made in Vietnam.