Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Lightweight Rain Jacket - Ultamarine (X-Small Only)
From the cool temperate rainforests of Tasmania, to the monsoonal wet season of far north Queensland - be prepared for any condition in the Torrentshell Jacket.
Regardless of the circumstances, the Torrentshell will help you enjoy any Australian climate, with H2No Performance Standard protection that is durable, lightweight and versatile. Not only does this 2.5 layer nylon jacket have a waterproof and breathable barrier with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, it also stuffs into one of the two zippered hand warmer pockets. The hood has a laminated visor, however it rolls down and stows away neatly when needed. The centre zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit-zips have storm flaps and DWR treated zippers. The Torrentshell also features a micro-fleece lined neck, with hook and loop closures and a drawcord hem. Rain or shine, this is the ultimate companion on any of your ventures.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
- Micro-fleece lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Centre-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard.
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers.
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather.
- Jacket self-stuffs into hand warmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.