Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Waterproof Pants
A practical solution to soggy conditions.
Patagonia's unpretentious and straightforward Torrentshell 3L Pants protect you through saturating rain or persistent heavy mist. The updated 3-layer, 100% recycled nylon face features a DWR finish for all-day water resistance and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort. The H2No Performance Standard rain pants balance a simple design with waterproof/ breathability performance for long-lasting waterproof durability. Two-way zippers extending from the cuff to mid-thigh make it easy to pull on your Torrentshell pants while doubling as vents when the weather warms up.
Featuring two handwarmer pockets with mesh pocket bags and DWR treated zippers, an elastic waistband for a quick wardrobe change when the weather rolls in and partially elasticised cuffs to secure over the boots.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long term waterproof durability.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers.
- Welted, DWR treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents, partially elasticised cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.
- Claimed Weight Regular: 309g
- Claimed Weight Short: 301g
Regular length: 32"
Short length: 30"