Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Roamer Red
Stay dry all day in Patagonia's new Torrentshell 3L Jacket.
Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology to provide long term comfort and protection in both soaking storms and steady drizzle. The 3-layer jacket has a 100% recycled nylon face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It is a simple and unpretentious jacket that gives an exceptional waterproof/breathable performance for the wearer.
The Torrentshell 3L Jacket provides comfort with a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort as well as several practical features including a self-stuff pocket for easy storage, pit zips for quick and easy ventilation and an adjustable hood with a laminated visor which can be easily rolled for storage.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard Shell. Provides comfort and performance to the highest levels as well as long term waterproof durability.
- Two-way adjustable hood featuring a laminated visor which rolls down and stows with a simplified cor and hook design.
- The microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- A centre-front zipper is snag proof and features internal and external storm flaps and a zipper garage chin guard for comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips, both featuring welted exterior storm flaps and DWR treated zippers.
- Self-fabric hook and loop cuff closure.
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out the precipitation.
- Jacket self stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Claimed weight: 354g
- Materials: H2No Performance Standard Shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR finish.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.