Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket - Purple (L Only)
Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell for the most challenging conditions.
Specifically designed to fit female anglers, our durable and high performing River Salt Jacket provides the comfort and weather protection you need to keep the equation balanced in your favour.
Made with extra tough H2No Performance Standard 4 layer, 6.1oz 100% polyester solid twill microfibre with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a waterproof, corrosion resistant YKK front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs to seal out wind-driven precipitation.
Two large, streamlined front zippered pockets hold fly boxes, close with TPU coated water repellent zips, and won't snag flying line on the shoot; the single small upper arm pocket stashes lip balm or other essentials.
The elastic drawcord at the hem snakes through a self-draining mesh channel, and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented hood is easily tightened with a single pull adjustment and stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfibre H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Two pleated, TPU coated, water repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion resistant YKK front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments.
- Innovative, fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed.
- Watertight adjustable cuffs.
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water.