Patagonia Women's Regulator Fleece Full-Zip R1 Jacket - True Teal
A heavily worshipped alpine essential... the crème de la crème of mountain endeavours.
It's been more than 15 years and the R1 fabric still holds the title for alpine efficiency - as the most ideal mid-layer for a wide range of alpine pursuits. The light, full-breathable Polartec Power Grid polyester fabric offers outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability - plus, it's been treated with Polygiene permanent odour control to help improve your relationship with fellow adventurers.
The refined, high/low grid interior fabric remains exclusive to Patagonia and it's more versatile than ever. It stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing for your comfort and convenience.
A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort, whilst the simple cuffs maintain a low-profile. The two, zippered hand-warmer pockets sit nicely above harness line and the offset shoulder seams will steer clear of pack straps.
- The exclusive Polartec Power Grid fabric has Polygiene permanent odour control, as well as being light & breathable with outstanding stretch.
- The full-length, centre-front zip has a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for comfort.
- All hand-warmer pockets sit above harness line and the two interior drop-in mesh pockets can be used for stashing small valuables.
- The raglan sleeves assist with mobility and the off-shoulder seams offer comfort under a pack.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Made in Colombia.