Versatility, warmth, abrasion and weather resistance makes the R2 Techface the perfect Australian multi-weather crosslayer.
Patagonia's new R2 Techface Jacket features versatile double-weave fabric that combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. The zippered hand-warmer pockets sit high above harness and pack lines, the sleek, stretch-kit Variable Condition Cuffs resist snags and push up easily. A partial hem binding seals in warmth plus the durable water repellent finish further compliment the stretchy and cozy all-mountain performance.
- Hi-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but also highly breathable; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- 312g (11oz)
- 7.6oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish