Patagonia Women's R1 Air Zip Neck
For active women who don’t stave off a challenge because of a little cold weather
The R1 Air Zip Neck Jacket is a lightweight and supremely technical jacket designed for high exertion activities. Made from a recycled polyester jacquard fleece, it’s highly breathable, and the hollow core yarns feature a unique zig-zag texture that wicks away excess moisture and dries super fast. The material is fitted with HeiQ durable odour control which means that when your body is working hard, you’ll stay dry, fresh and pleasing to be around, even after a long day on the trails or tracks.
The R1 Fleece has a unique architecture meaning it will move with your body. It has a light stretch, giving a full range of movement it’s comfortable and fits the body well. The seams are designed to sit off the shoulder, making them sit comfortably under a backpack for minimal irritation and with limited pockets, this jacket can be easily layered. There is an internal left-chest pocket for stashing small items. A half-zip has been added for quick and easy ventilation, and quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs give added stretch for an improved fit.
The Women's R1 Air Zip Neck is an ideal pull-on technical fleece designed for all types of mountain, trail and track activities. When the temperatures drop, and you need supreme thermoregulation, the R1 is a cosy high-performance jacket that will help you stay warm, dry and fresh in all types of conditions.
- Highly breathable, fast-drying, fitted with HeiQ odour control
- Offset seams for a more comfortable fit under a backpack
- Internal chest pocket- minimal pockets for decreasing bulk and layering
- Soft cuffs and hem, quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Zip neck design, added half zip for ventilation
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Claimed weight: 252g
- Fabric is certified as Blue sign approved
- Materials: 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarn