Patagonia Women's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody
A high-performance mid-layer or outer-layer fleece for women who are determined to get outdoors in spite of cold conditions and wild weather
If you’re the type of woman who loves to dive headfirst into adventures, then the R1 Full-Zip Hoody will fast become your grab-and-go for winter runs when the temperatures drop, and you need your core to stay warm and your body to stay dry.
The reason you can bustle out in the cold and remain warm and dry? The R1 is made from a 100% recycled polyester Jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns. They feature a zig-zag texture that dries fast and wicks away excess moisture. So whether it’s sweat, dew or rain, the quick-drying properties of this technical fleece are a trail/road runners best friend - of course, the R1 can be used for all kinds of outdoor activities.
The R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody is structured for comfort and movement. With its off-shoulder seams, it sits comfortably under a pack so no irritation occurs. It’s lightweight and compressible, with reduced pockets for minimal bulk and easy layering. It’s highly breathable and because it’s fitted with HeiQ fresh odour control, you’ll stay fresh for longer, making this hoody an excellent choice for all-day comfort and wear.
- Slim fit hood – easily layers under helmets
- Off-shoulder seam sit comfortably under pack straps
- 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zig-zag texture that wicks away moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high output activities
- HeiQ fresh coating fends off odours and increases durability
- Left chest pocket, two front pockets, minimal zippers for reduced bulk
- Light and compressible-minimal bulk for easy layering
- Quick-drying woven biding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Claimed Weight: 309g