Patagonia Women's Quandary Pants
The Women's Quandary Pants are all-season, multifunctional and 100% movement orientated. With pants this versatile, you won’t want to wear anything else!
Not only does the curved waistband follow your hips natural contours for a more personalised fit, and they're also designed with a gusseted crotch and knee articulation to allow a full range of motion. Explore even the wildest parts of our great country with pants that will offer you comfort without compromising performance.
Made from a strong, lightweight and quick-drying stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex - the Women's Quandary Pants will give you plenty of coverage. Featuring 50-UPF sun protection and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. They have front handwarmer pockets (right one has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper to keep you organised so you know exactly where you put your keys.
Details include reinforced wide belt loops, zippered reverse-coil fly with metal-snap closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. These pants will be your go-to piece for hiking, trekking and everyday activities, just take these pants wherever you go - From Cradle Mountain to Kakadu!
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly.
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (one drop-in and one with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh.
- Inseam gusset for mobility.
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place.
- Claimed weight: 264g
- Regular fit.
- Inseam: 32"