Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Jacket - Carve Coral
If you love the Better Sweater as much as we do, we can guarantee you'll love the high performance model even more.
The Performance Better Sweater Hoody was inspired by the highly celebrated Better Sweater. The main goal was to design a hooded jacket that combines both warmth and motion-friendly practicality.
The 100% polyester fleece forms a knit-face exterior and a soft, cosy interior. The side panels consist of Patagonia's clever Polartec Power Stretch for ultimate manoeuvrability. The centre-front reverse coil zipper has a matching reverse coil and the long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and brushed elastic cuffs. The fit is slim, and the cut is a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings. A cosy three-panel hood is featured, and it is trimmed with soft brushed elastic - perfect for covering your head on cool, morning runs. The two, zippered hand-warmer pockets will hold your essentials and the zippered chest pocket is compatible with earphones. You won't find a more reliable and stylish fleece.
- The torso is made of a 100% polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and soft, fleece interior.
- Side panels are made of polyester/spandex Polartec Power Stretch.
- The long sleeves feature a drop shoulder and thumb hole openings.
- This full-zip jacket zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements.
- Includes a centre-front reverse coil zipper & matching reverse coil hand-warmer pockets.
- The cosy three-panel hood is trimmed with soft brushed elastic.
- All princess seams and the slight drop tail are finished with soft, brushed elastic.
- The left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible.
- The elasticised cuffs and hem seals in warmth and provides added abrasion resistance.
- Hip length.
- All fabrics are bluesign approved.
- 382 g (13.5 oz).
- Made in Thailand.