Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts
Made for the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, Patagonia's Nine Trails are designed to give you all-day performance.
The shorts are made of an ultralight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. The Polygiene permanent odour control provides long-lasting moisture management and comfort, while the zippered back-right pocket keeps your cards and keys secure.
The flat-knit waistband secures with an external drawcord for a comfortable, personalised fit; the 1" side scoops and 4" inseam gives an enhanced range of motion.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% microdenier polyester crepe built-in liner with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Stylish waistband with wrapped elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1" side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4" inseam
- 111g (3.9oz)
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved