Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Insulated Vest - Black
Wherever you are in Australia, core warmth matters and the Nano-Air Vest will remain steady throughout high-output, stop-and-go expeditions in variable conditions.
Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric incorporates the qualities of a fleece, soft shell and puffy. The warm-when-wet FullRange insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish - all of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The vest's incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over base layers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two hand warmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The centre-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation that warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM).
- The iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability.
- Centre-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two hand warmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack.
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- 192 g (6.8 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.