Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Insulated Jacket - Big Sur Blue
A breakthrough in breathable, lightweight insulation.
The Nano-Air features FullRange insulation that's not only warm, but stretchy and exceptionally breathable - so that you can wear it for the entirety of any fast-paced, stop-start mission in the mountains.
It's stretchy & highly breathable fabric integrates the qualities of a fleece, soft shell and puffy jacket by combining a warm-when-wet insulation with a plain-weave liner as well as a lightweight, durable 100% nylon ripstop shell that features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help fend off the weather.
The jacket's soft, supple feel & full mechanical stretch offers a feminine, sculpted fit over base layers as well as an uninhibited range of motion. If the mercury drops, pull on a lightweight shell and the jacket's thermal properties will skyrocket.
The left chest pocket and above-harness hand warmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers, whilst the centre-front zipper includes a storm flap with a zipper garage. The stretch binding at the cuffs & the dual adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth.
The moment you put on a Nano-Air jacket, you won't want to take it off.
- A lightweight, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offers generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability.
- The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed weather.
- The revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation offers stretchy warmth and when combined with a shell, as well as a liner - the result is a jacket with unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM).
- In the side panels you will find the iconic Nano Puff brick quilting, whilst the other articulated patterning and quilting details improve the shape and durability.
- A centre-front zipper is featured, which includes a wicking, interior storm flap and zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- The stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Made in Vietnam.