It's true - good things really do come in small packages.
The warm, windproof & water-resistant Nano Puff Vest is truly punching above it's weight. It's super warm, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation contains 55% post-consumer recycled content and it is housed inside a durable, 100% recycled polyester shell & liner. In addition, the windproof, moisture-shedding polyester ripstop shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help fend off bad weather.
The vest has a feminine, shaped fit as well as a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for next-to-chin comfort. You will also find a drawcord hem, two zippered hand-warmer pockets and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuff-sack.
- The lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell & liner fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The Nano Puff contains the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available that includes 55% post-consumer recycled content. The 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation is water-repellent, highly compressible and it maintains 98% of it's warmth, even when wet.
- A brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines is featured on the side panels to stabilise the insulation. A durable thread is used for abrasion resistance.
- The centre-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- The two zippered hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages, whilst the zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff-sack and includes a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- A dual-adjustable drawcord & drop tail hem seals in the warmth.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.