Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Insulated Hoody - Mogul Blue
The Nano Puff is impervious to a cool day or night, so why not throw on this Hoody when the cold washes over you?
The warm, windproof & water-resistant Nano Puff Hoody has been updated and includes a lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner. The simple, elasticised hood opening provides thermostat-like warmth and the low-bulk, hydrophobic & thermally efficient synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet. The durable ripstop shell blocks wind, sheds moisture and features a durable water repellent finish. The Nano Puff glides effortlessly in your layer system and the soft, moisture-wicking interior storm flap with zipper garage provides chin comfort - because when all hell is breaking loose, the little things help. The jacket stuffs neatly into an internal, zippered chest pocket that includes a carabiner clip-in loop.
- The elasticised cuffs and dual adjusting drawcord hem seals out wind, and seals in warmth.
- The two zippered hand-warmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages.
- The hood is helmet compatible and the construction is light and simple.
- A brick quilting pattern is utilised, while the narrow horizontal quilt lines on the side panels stabilises the insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- 306 g (10.8 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.