A winter-weight casual pull-on jogger that is versatile enough to be worn for trailblazing as well as weekend lounging
A versatile and lightweight addition to your weekend wardrobe, the Patagonia Women's Lined Happy Hike Studio Pants will fast become your go-to for evening slouching and weekend laze-about-ing. But don't be fooled by their slouch-look-style; these pants are super technical and designed to be worn for a variety of activities.
Made from lightweight recycled polyester and lined with a moisture wicking bioSoft fabric for extra softness, comfort and odour control, these pull-on joggers are more versatile than they look.
Their highly technical Airflow fabric is breathable and ideal as a pull-on jogger for any weekend activity, lounging, camping, walking, brunching, maybe even Netflix-ing. With added elasticised cuffs, they can be pushed up to calves for style or heat management. These versatile pants extend themselves to a variety of types of activities because of their design.
So, whether it's hitting up your favourite café for brunch, staying in with your favourite movie, going for a jog along the beach, or taking a hike with the family if you want comfort and 3 seasons of warmth, invest in a pair of the Happy Hike Studio Pants.
- Lightweight 89%recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex with a soft knit waistband and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with the wide, stretchy waistband, miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ fresh durable odour control
- Lined with 100%polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with secure zipper)
- Partially elasticised cuffs can be pushed up to the calves for style and heat management
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed Weight: 349g